Monday, December 12, 2011

Hibiscus Honey Mask

I have a fabulous Hair Mask Recipe that I made last night. I'm not sure if I already shared this will y'all, but here it goes:

* 2 tbsp of organic hibiscus powder
* 1 1/2 tbsp of brahmi powder
* 2 tbsp of organic amla powder
* 1/4 cup of Tresseme Remoisturize conditoner
* 1 teaspoon of honey
* 1/2 tsp of aloe vera gel

Mix well and apply to hair. Leave on for 30 min to an hour. Co-wash or shampoo out mask. This is important as hibiscus powder tends to settle on the hair and not want to let go!!! Your hair will have a burgundy tint to it that shows more intensely in the sun. Most importantly, your hair will be moisturized and conditioned as hibiscus powder, when combined with water becomes mucilaginous which provides TONS of slip (which aids in ease of detangling) and softness. Try it today!

Have a great week! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, amazing blog :D! I am now following you. I hope you check out mine and follow: http://the-proverbs.blogspot.com thanks for your time and God Bless!

    0:)

    ReplyDelete