Monday, August 1, 2011

"They call it stormy Monday..."

Welll, it's not stormy, but it feels like there is a storm in my brain. Not the good kind, either. You know how you have those days where you feel like you "cain't get right?" Work is kicking my butt as I work at a call center and Mondays can be downright TERRIBLE. Everyone calls in with their complaints that they have been holding and perfecting all weekend and MAN are their issues complicated.

Anyway, I just had to get that off my chest. Ow. My head is starting to hurt, but lunch is just a few minutes away and I am looking forward to my meatball sub. Now, on to prettier things:

My nails today!



Colors are courtesy of Wet and Wild. Looking back, I should of added one more coat. I must apologize to Santee, my beloved dollar store polish. I needed to look elsewhere for polishes last weekend as the dollar store down the street had just been robbed and was closed for a day. Who would rob a dollar store?!

Oh yeah! And I found a blog that I adore and is right up my alley. This little gem is called The Retro Natural (http://theretronatural.blogspot.com/). She features retro styling tutorials as well as her view on vintage cars, clothes. MOST importantly the tutorials are for retro-inspired styles on natural hair. I love flaunting various vintage styles from the 30's through the 50's with a natural twist and I believe I have officially hit pay dirt with her blog. I may even attempt a few if I am not dead tired after work this week. Check it out!

Have a great week!

Bitty Boss

No comments:

Post a Comment