Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Review: Shea Moisture Goodness!



This product is simply d-e-v-i-n-e.

Sniff, Sniff:
The texture is dreamy creamy and the smell is that of fresh cupcakes.*drool* Who doesn't love cupcakes? Although a little thick (imagine a heavy hand cream), the product melted right into my hair. Another plus that I did not expect was that it provided light detangling! ALL of the ingredients are natural and it contains organic coconut oil, silk protein, and neem oil. These ingredients all work together to strengthen and soften hair.

What I Did:
After conditioner washing and a deep treatment, dried my hair overnight in 6 braids. This morning, I took down the braids and applied a pea-sized amount of Shea Moisture Organic Coconut and Hibiscus Curl and Style Milk to each section and put ten braids in my hair for a braid out.

The Results:
The angels were singing! My hair was buttery, bouncy, and shiny. Take that!
Mind you, this product offers very little hold, so it is best used for soft styles, as a heavy moisturizer, or as a styler for ponytails and buns. A little bit of this product goes a long way. I have fine hair, and I will probably use a little less next time. Oh yeah, and my hair is smelling so fragrant, my hubs can't stop touching and smelling it.

The Deets:
Ladies with thick, coarse, curly, wavy, or dense hair will benefit the most from using this as it provides moisture, frizz-reduction, and mild control. You can purchase this style milk at Target or your local Walgreens. Try it today!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment