Monday, December 27, 2010

Red Dresses and Straightened Tresses



Even though I am studying for my Psychology degree, I am a total left-brain person when in comes to dreams. I look for clues to life, clues to live life, and even messages from loved ones who have moved on. I can hear you now.."She's spent one too many of her teenage years hangin' out with the hippies in Berkeley."

And, damn skippy, you'd be right.

Last night, I had a powerfully vivid dream about nailing a job at a fashion design company in Benicia, California. My dad was there and wanted to take me out to dinner to celebrate. Fluffy details aside, the real star of the dream was a dress that I was wearing: A hot red vintage number that I felt totally sexy in. My hair was straightened and styled into a chic bun accentuated by a gardenia.




Dream Interpretations (source:http://www.dream-analysis.com)
Red-Red is an energizing color and is often used in dreams to give you the energy to be passionate about life.
Dress-How you dress in dreams indicates your attitude towards the subject matter of the dream as we dress to suit our mood or to suit the role we feel obliged to play (e.g. career)
Gardenia-Flowers symbolize love just as they do when you receive them in reality

Ladies and gentlemen, I have just found my New Years outfit! I'm headed into the new year with a new attitude of passion and purpose!

P.S. I will be updating this blog once a week starting January 1, 2011. I am committed to finishing school this year and I WILL, repeat WILL prevail! *muahahaha*

It's so damn good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment