Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Show and Tell: My Transitioning Styles



Happy Tuesday!

In the spirit of sharing, I would like to show off some pictures of my transitioning styles. Pictured above is a twist-n-curl. I flat twisted my hair in about 8 twists. For a bouncy curl, I added a perm rod roller to the end of each twist. This style is perfect for blending the two textures when you are transitioning to natural hair.

I have done mostly twist and braidout styles and they are serving me well. Take a look:

Braidout puff

Braidout with cute headband

Protective style- Two flat-twists on each side. My fav! People who know me have known that I wore this style for 2 years before changing it up..or more I think.
Wanna see more? Check out my fotki: http://public.fotki.com/thickchick
Thanks for peeking. Peace!






No comments:

Post a Comment