Monday, November 1, 2010

Revisited: Silk Elements MegaSilk Moisturizing Treatment


Lemme just start off by saying that I have fallen in love all over again with this deep treatment.
I used to use this a long time ago, but ditched it because I had read on various hair forums that silicones (this product contains amodimethicone) weigh down the hair. After almost a year, I took the plunge and bought one of those little packets that you get at the beauty supply store.


After clarifying and deep conditioning with this product, my hair was shiny, soft, supple and smooth after air drying. The consistency is extremely thick, so I would recommend mixing it with a lighter moisturizing conditioner or some nourishing oils to smooth things out a bit. The smell is a fruity mixture of apples, apricots, and cake batter.

Soooo...put this on your "must buy" list to protect your hair from cool weather to come. Your strands will thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment