Sunday, November 14, 2010

Random: Plaidturday



My sis and I hit up The City last night and scooted into one of my favorite divealicious bars, The Delirim. A couple of beers and gut-busting laughs later, this unbelivably, barely conscious drunk dude looks us square in the eyes and says, "Don't you know it's Plaidturday?! WHERE'S YOUR PLAID!" Ladies and gentlemen, I regret to inform you that there wasn't a special plaid event happening that night. The monotony of fashion was purely coincidental.

We just figured it was part of the whole hipster get-up. And we were lookin pretty hot that evening so I guess he just felt compelled to say something. He even sent us off with a hearty "Nysccce toooo meejt you.." Don't you just love San Francisco?

Got any weird adventures to share? Please do!

No comments:

Post a Comment