Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My glass is raised.




Folks, I will let you in on a little secret. I was one of those young girls who was picked on for all SORTS of reasons. I had braces, liked anime (yes, anime) and had to wear a head gear. I was always called strange, weird, odd, you name it.

As I grew into a woman, I ditched the braces and became a swan, but I still very much feel like a complete dork most of the time. But, I have learned to embrace my strange-ness and feel sexy in my odd-ness. An odd-ness goddess if you will.

Because I am one of those folks who was/is wrong in all the right ways, I give you, my new theme song for the rest of the year. Eternal thanks to Pink. Without further ado:



Any fellow current or former geeksters out there? Holla!


Photo:http://www.uniquities.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment